World Vision Mali recrute la position suivante (1) :
TITRE : Specialist DME & KM
Localité : Centre de Service de San
Type de contrat : Local
Rapporte à: Cluster Program Manager & DME Manager
Supervise : N/A
World Vision does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
World Vision does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.
*Women are strongly encouraged to apply for.
Purpose of the position:
To assist ADPs to develop and manage programs effectively through planning,
monitoring & evaluation and research for high quality ministry and the achievement of child well-being aspirations..
- Assist the cluster management to develop and maintain the capacity to prepare program designs that efficiently bring about Transformational Development.
- Make recommendations for the log frame development focused on technical programmes, projects models.
- Facilitate a participatory review of logical flow and consistency within the hierarchy of objectives and assumptions
- Identify key indicators, including CWB standard indicators, from within the compendium that relate to programme objectives and activities
- Coordinate assessments, baselines, evaluations, LQAS and other operational research activities according to LEAP/DPA guidelines and provide feedback to improve the quality of documents. Contribute to:
- planning of baselines, evaluations and research activities
- development of measurement tools
- supervision of data collection, data quality improvement and verification
- data analysis, interpretation and utilization of findings
- Assist cluster programs/projects managements to develop and maintain effective monitoring and accountability systems.
- Set up monitoring & accountability systems and develop monitoring tools
- Support Cluster Programmes Managers to capture essential data required for entry into Horizon/GIS, and also to coordinate and provide timely feedback on review work flow processes;
- Analyse and synthesise information; communicate and utilise monitoring data
- Facilitate learning and better practice in monitoring
- Provide technical assistance to cluster programs/projects managements on programme transition and phase-out issues.
- Support programmes and projects management to develop, implement and follow up transition plan.
- Provide technical support in the production of LEAP documents.
- Build technical capacity of ADP staff on LEAP tools
- Review and submission of semi-annual and annual reports and provide timely feedback to Project staff.
- Ensure that learning, innovation and knowledge management integration is effective in programmes management (design, monitoring and evaluation)
- Field visit to make sure that the learning on the data is effective with the local partners
- Support the implementation of community review
- Create and update a documents repository to keep programmes documents (Budgets, Logframes, reports, etc.).
- Ensure CPA indicators are clearly mainstreamed into projects/programs:
- Support the child participation and protection integration in WV activities
- Ensure CPA indicators are mainstreamed into programmes’ logframes and reported
- Promote organizational values related to child protection (child protection incident reporting).
- Support ADPs to develop PoA to monitor the implementation of audit and evaluation recommendations, sponsorship KPIs and provide timely feedback to Project staff.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required: Master Degree in development planning/research
related, Project/Program Management or equivalent graduate.
- Experience: minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in development
- Other: Previous working experience in DM&E (World Vision) is preferred.
- Software Knowledge: SPSS, Epi Info, Access.
- Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills,
- Working knowledge of programs/projects cycle management,
- Build relationship with partners and ADP staff,
- Ability in leadership, management and team building,
- Working knowledge of proposal writing, writing ADP Design Document, assessment, evaluation and transition plan report, and negotiation skills,
- Good planning and organizational skills,
- Knowledge in LEAP, DPA and Design Monitoring and Evaluation
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Cluster with travel to the field
- Travel: 10 % international travel is required.
- Travel: 50% in assisting staff on the field is required including other Bases
On call: 5%
Attitudes and behaviors :
World Vision se réserve le droit de disqualifier un candidat qui a des antécédents relatifs à la violence faite aux enfants ou aux comportements opposés à la protection de l'enfance, et ce même après l'embauche.
How to apply: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-mali
*Deadline for submission of applications: January 20ht, 2020
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted.