USAID PERFORMANCE MONITORING EVALUATION PLATFORM
Third Party Monitoring (TPM) Coordinator
USAID Performance Monitoring & Evaluation Platform
MSI is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. We operate in some of the most challenging political and economic climates in the world, including Pakistan, Afghanistan, South Sudan and Iraq. MSI currently employs hundreds of development experts around the world in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance and anti-corruption.
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Awarded in July 2015, the Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Platform Project provides technical support and training to USAID/Mali staff and implementing partners to meet the Mission’s management information needs, facilitate program management decisions and shape long-term strategic direction decisions. One of the primary objectives of the project is building the capacity of Mission staff and select implementing partners to perform high quality performance monitoring and verification. The Platform will be implementing Third Party Monitoring especially in the North of Mali
This is a local (non-Expat) position
The TPM Coordinator will be coordinating a team of four Field Monitors and a data operators to ensure that the data collection is done according to schedule and data quality according to standards.
· Provide technical assistance and oversight to the TPM implementation
· Lead the design of data collection tools, in close collaboration with the M&E specialist
· Develop the database for data entry with data checks
· Supervise the Field Monitors and Data Entry Clerk and ensure data collection is conducted in a quality manner and according to schedule
· Ensure that the data entry is done in accordance to quality standard.
· Contribute to preparation of the draft and final reports
· Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in international development, public policy, economics, statistics or other relevant field from an accredited institution.
· Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis and similar research, preferably with USAID.
· Minimum five (5) years of experience managing staff and/or teams of consultants preferred.
· Proven skills in defining results/outcomes statements and selecting performance indicators.
· Experience in providing technical assistance and training in monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning and/or research methodologies.
Experience in designing and field testing surveys and other instruments for collecting data.
· Experience conducting site visits and activity verification and data quality assessments in multiple provinces of Mali.
· Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into different formats (e.g., reports, short summaries, presentations).
· Experience leveraging performance monitoring data for improving ongoing project management.
· Ability to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds.
· Demonstrated fluency in written and spoken French and English.
Please submit your resume (CV) and a cover letter in French or English to firstname.lastname@example.org , and then click on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/i5qfxJcX1xeC9HT63 to fill out the “Field Agent form” by June 15, 2017. Please include “Third Party Monitoring Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.